Where can I register my child for baseball?
All registration is completed online at sunrisebaseball.com
How much does it cost to register and what do the fees include?
- Our current fees for Spring 2023 are $425 for baseball; $275 for tee ball
- We offer sibling discounts.
- The cost depends on the season and time of registration.
- Spring registration fee includes a team jersey, hat, trophy, and basic picture package.
- Fall registration fee includes a team shirt and hat. A late fee does apply if you register after registration is closed or at tryouts.
- Other fees include Snack Shack Deposit, Team Fund, and Spring Raffle Tickets.
What else do I need to provide to complete my registration?
To complete the registration process, you’ll need to show all of the following at check-in on tryout day. (Spring Season Only)
What is the Snack Shack, and why do I have to submit $150 deposits?
The Snack Shack is one of the best parts of the baseball experience at Sunrise. It provides a wonderful place for snacks, water, lunch, dinner, and a place to gather and see your friends. Without a complete staff, the Snack Shack will not open.
Sunrise Little League is completely run by volunteers. We need support from every family to ensure a successful little league program. For this reason, we require teams to work shifts in the Snack Shack.
- Each team is required to work three shifts in the snack shack per season.
- Each shift lasts approximately 2 ½ hours.
- You will give your deposits to your team parent after your child is assigned to a team, but once your team's obligations are complete, your deposit will be returned to you.
- Check deposits will NOT be deposited unless you do not show up for your assigned shift or do not fulfill your obligation to the team.
- For additional information about the Snack Shack and shifts click here.
Do we need to live within the Sunrise boundary area to have our child play here? What are your league boundaries?
Each Little League has geographic boundaries that determine which league your child should play in as governed by Little League International. At SLL we support this Little League policy. Click Here to see SLL Boundary Map.
Out of Boundary Play (Spring Season Only)
*Special Note: We also understand that you may desire to have your child play out of the area so that your child can play with friends. However, any player that prefers to play at SLL and lives outside the designated boundary lines shall be ineligible for any postseason All-Star teams sanctioned by SLL and must contact the registrar at [email protected] to obtain a waiver to play PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SPRING SEASON. Waivers are not automatic and are subject to the League whose boundary you are in and District 40 Little League approvals with final approval determined by the Charter Committee of Little League International.
If we live outside the boundaries for Sunrise but attend school within the boundaries of Sunrise can we play at Sunrise? Yes!
To allow schoolmates and friends to play Little League Baseball together, the residency rules have been expanded to include the location of a child's school regardless of the residence. If a family lives outside the Sunrise boundary but attends a school inside the boundary, that child meets the residency requirements to play at Sunrise.
To verify enrollment the school enrollment form must be filled out and returned for the current academic year.
**This information is subject to change upon Sunrise Board of Director approval which may not be reflected yet on the website**